Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nicole's Birthday

Yes, I did have a birthday. It was on Wednesday, the 5th of November. It was just a regular day, with phone calls and text messages from friends and family. My wonderful hubby cooked me my favorite meal: his amazing chicken kabobs. And we had yummy German chocolate cake for dessert! It was really nice and low key, which is how I like it. Abe also got me a Wii Fit for my birthday. It is totally AWESOME!!! And I can't wait to get a turn...between Abe and Jake...maybe someday.


Thanks for all the birthday wishes! :o)

6 comments:

Terina said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Angie said...

Glad you had a good birthday, I hope you get to try it out soon. It looks cool

Tami said...

I am also glad you had a good day. Let me know how you like the Wii Fit....if you get a turn :)

Chris and Tara said...

I am the worst friend ever!!! How is it possible that I missed your birthday? I have it written on the calendar. And at one point I had it memorized so no calendar was required. Grrr... Anyway,

HAPPY (slightly belated) BIRTHDAY! I'm glad you had a great day.

You should come to Utah this weekend. We're having a Settlers party. Ü

Sarah said...

Happy late Birthday! Sorry I didn't make it on Saturday, my kids were sick but feeling better so we will see you tomorrow!

Troy & Emily said...

Happy B-day Nicole! We sure miss you guys. Gas prices are going down. We may have to come and see you guys soon!
-Gerbers =)