Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jacob would like everyone to know...

Don't you just love how 5 year olds just can't seem to keep a secret?! Thanks to our sneaky little Jacob, the news it out...we're having another baby! Yes, baby #3 is due to arrive around April 3rd.

Your probably wondering WHY I would tell a 5 year old news like this if I wanted to keep it on the down low, but seriously, when I told him, he acted like it was no big deal. I actually thought that he probably didn't 'get the concept' of what having a baby meant. But then out of nowhere, the seemingly unimportant information makes it out of his way-to-smart-for-his-age brain and out into the world!

So there it is. Yes, I've been sick, no, not throwing up. I don't prefer a boy or a girl (though my mom is convinced I'm having a girl!). And I'm tired all the time. Other than that, we are VERY excited!!!

10 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting news! Thanks Jacob, for letting us know!

JaNae said...

Congratulations Nicole!! That is so exciting. Over a year ago I was in the same boat as you with two boys and wondering what we were going to have next! Three boys is so much fun!! It would be wonderful to have a girl, too! I am excited to hear what you will be having! I hope you start feeling better soon, take care!

Andrea Witter said...

Oh my Gosh!!!!! I am so happy/excited/thrilled for you both! You are a great Mom and I think you'll handle three little ones very well! Get lots of rest when you can I love you *HUGS*

Angie said...

That's cool. I am happy for you guys!

Hurst Family said...

Congrats Nicole! I hope you have a girl too! You need another beautiful Nicole walking around. :)
Very exciting!

Becki said...

Yay Nicole! We love more babies! Congrats!

Chris and Tara said...

Woohoo! We're so happy for you. Thanks again for coming to see us. It was such a fun night.

Troy & Emily said...

That's awesome! We are so excited for you guys!

Emily Troy and Sophy =)

Liz and John Behunin said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! We are hoping for a little girl, they are so much fun.

Tami said...

That is great news! Congrats!!