Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Disneyland!

On May 3rd, we attended Pfizer's annual Disneyland Day. Not only was it the boys first time in the magic kingdom, but it was mine also. We really had a great time. Jake's favorite ride was the train roller coaster, I think it's called Thunder Mountain. After he went on it he said, "Mom, this train chugs fast!" This is a picture of Jake and Abe on it.


And then of course we had to go on the train ride around the entire park (pay no attention to the weird guy in the middle of our picture!). Logan was napping during that one...



Logan's favorite ride was the Nemo Submarine ride, and a close second was the Buzz Lightyear ride where he got to shoot a laser gun. So we got the boys Buzz Lightyear guns to take home (yes, they are VERY annoying!).



We had a really great time together, and I can't wait to go back next year!

6 comments:

Elliott's said...

I am so glad that you finally were able to experience Disneyland. I am pretty jealous that you got to go.

JaNae said...

Nicole, that is so awesome that you got to go to Disneyland. That is the funnest place on earth! I want to take my kids, but I didn't know if they would be old enough to really remember it, how do you think your kids did? Is it worth it now? I am so happy for you guys, and it seems like you are having so much fun!

Tiffany said...

How fun!!!! I bet your boys had a blast. I cannot wait to take our little guy to Disneyland. I hope you were able to find the shirts out here!! Tara told me you guys are in Ireland .. Italy? now- Have fun!! Take lots of pictures :)

Chris and Tara said...

I paid no attention to the weirdo in your picture :) We're happy you had fun at the beach and DL. Did Logan enjoy eating the sand again? We can't wait to talk when you're back from Italy.

Angie said...

Glad the boys had a good time. Hope you enjoyed italy too.

Shian said...

Hi Nicole, I wanted to see how big your boys are. They are so cute!

We went to Disneyland last year and went on that Buzz Lightyear ride at least 20 times (and I'm not exaggerating). We also bought the astro blasters to play at home. Fortunately, they'll eventually get bored of them, or you'll just learn to tune them out better.

Sounds like fun!