Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Abe!

Today is Abe's 27th birthday! His birthday is bittersweet for him and I. Ten years ago today, he dumped me. Why? Because I didn't tell him "Happy Birthday" the moment I saw him at school. Why? Because I wanted to "tell" him later at the little party he was having. Oh, silly high school! It's amazing to me that we've now known each other for over ten years. We've been through a lot together. And we've pretty much grown up together. It's been fun (most of the time!) and I'm looking forward to the many, many years we've yet to experience together!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Hope you had a great birthday thanks for all your help on Sat. much appreciated!!!

Tami said...

Oh, those great High School days. We sure had fun didn't we? Has it really been 10 years! Well happy birthday Abe. Hope you guys are donig great. I am sorry I missed seeing you when you came to visit but I know how those busy trips go. Hope to see you sometime soon.

Chris and Tara said...

Well, we feel bad. I had Abe's birthday written on my calendar (and it was in my old phone) but somehow we totally spaced it until right now. So sorry.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Abelina. We miss you and hope you're doing well.

Troy & Emily said...

Happy B-day Abe! Hope things are going well for you all in sunny CA!

Much love from adoring fans,
--The Gerbers =)